The Mortlands of Monticello

The Mortlands of Monticello
Living everyday to the fullest and one at a time

Monday, September 5, 2011

Truly Blessed

I started my morning out with breakfast in bed again thank to my sweet caring children. This morning I was given Frosted Flakes. :0) Then the boys and I went grocery shopping-that went better than expected. After that the boys and I and one of our dogs Stashia went to Allerton for a picnic. We saw the Fulton's and the Sowinski's there as well. We had a very nice time.
This afternoon we have just relaxed and have been enjoying this beautiful weather. The boys have also begged me long enough that we got our fall decorations out and got that done today as well. I can't blame them though. I am SO ready for fall and today has felt the closest so far. I haven't decided on what to make for dinner, but homemade potato soup is in the lead so far. With the weather being so cool and the nice breeze and all the fall stuff up, I think that calls for some good old fashion soup. :0) I hope everyone has had a great Labor Day and a great start to your week. :0) Until next time, Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment