The Mortlands of Monticello

The Mortlands of Monticello
Living everyday to the fullest and one at a time

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Lazy October Day

So as most know fall is my favorite season for more reason's than I can list. However today is all that is Fall and one of the reason's why I love it so much, it's rainy, cold, and dark.

Jim is working weekends in November and it started today (yes I know it isn't Nov. yet). The boys and I went to church this morning and then had some McDonald's for lunch. Then Jim came home and we all got back into our P.J.'s and we decided to have a Tim BurtonAthon today!!

We started off with a quick Garfield Halloween to start off our movie day. Now we are watching Nightmare before Christmas, then on the list is Corpse Bride, and then a Tim Burtonish film by Henry Selick (who Burton works with) called Coraline. 

I made the boys a tent to watch the movies inside. They seem to be enjoying it, almost to the point of a certain destruction in it's near future. Either way we are having a nice LAZY day at home. I imagine I will have A LOT of cleaning to do tomorrow because of it though. :)

O well....it is nice to have a day every now and again to be a lazy family together. :)

Enjoy your day whatever it is you are doing :)


Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment